Vertava Health to serve veterans who are dealing with substance abuse issues
Updated: Jun 16, 2021
Vertava Health, formerly Addiction Campuses, has IMMEDIATE Openings for Inpatient Detox & Residential Treatment at its location in Ohio. Vertava is an approved provider by Veteran Affairs through Optum.
Vertava Health is an Inpatient Medical Detox & Residential Substance Use Disorder Treatment Facility for Adults
- Treatment for pregnant women during all trimesters.
-24/7 Intake & Assessment
- Co-Occurring Treatment- CBT Therapy,
DBT, EMDR, Motivational Interviewing
- Psychiatrist and Certified Psychiatric Nurse Available
- Experiential Therapy- Mindfulness Trail, Yoga, Fitness, Cooking Classes, Music Therapy, Art Therapy, Resume Building/Interview Skills, Book Club
- All private/commercial insurances accepted
- Commercial Insurance Only (no Medicaid/Medicare)
Accreditations- Joint Commission Certified, Licensed by the State, Approved Provider by the State Medical Board, Approved Provider by Veteran Affairs.
For all questions or referrals call Kari Duff at 419-262-1875, or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A 24/7 number for afterhours intake is 888-512-3321.